SAWE – CANADA CHAPTER
Attendees : W. Kiskunas, R. Van Dyk, A. Barth, T. Vella, K. Lacroix
1a) Review of Action Items from previous meeting
- Coordinate the membership listing on the website so that this list corresponds to the most current membership listing to date (Action: CLOSED Executive).
- Review of a possible standard template for presentations during the SAWE Conferences. A standard template draft was submitted by N. Riou to The Executive and is currently under further review. Look at possible logo and layout reorganization to the draft template (Action: OPEN G. Shpati).
- Discussion about the site for the 2015 International Conference (Action: OPEN Executive)
1b) Review of Older Action Items from previous meetings
- Update website with CAEP Information. Feedback received from T. Vella and R. Hargrave. SAWE to support the ongoing discussions and receive updates (Action: OPEN R. Hargrave & T. Vella).
2) Other Business
This years 72nd International SAWE Conference will be held in St. Louis,Missouri on May 18-23rd, 2013.
3) Future Technical Decisions
Possible future topics for discussion:
- Buoyancy Analysis (TBD)
- Weight Projection – Parametrics, analytical tools that stress uses for sizing etc. A possible Telecon and open forum could be organized to further the discussion (R. Van Dyk – TBD)
- Existing SAWE publications, which can be accessed by all SAWE members, will be used as a starting point and reference for our discussions.
- What is involved in Hosting an International Conference
- Fuel Migration
- Hypermesh Tool,OptimizationCenters, and Program Management
- RP 100 – Kick Off meeting end of November 2012
4) Next Meeting : Thursday January 17th, 2013 @ 12:15